Immigration Newsletter

Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to find a Doctor "Civil Surgeon" to perform the Immigration Medical Exam for USCIS

Here is a link to the USCIS Civil Surgeon locator. It works by entering your zip code - if you live close to a state line you might want to try the zip code of a nearby town in your neighboring state. For example their is only one recognized civil surgeon in Southern New Hampshire and sometimes it is hard to get an appointment with her office. There are a few doctors in Northern Massachusetts however and they can also perform the immigration medical exam and physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment